A few days ago, someone contacted me through Instagram and told me about StampTravel.
So far I wasn´t really convinced of the references on Tripadvisor. You can only find the main tourist attractions/restaurants and not the out of the box bars and secret places or local spots. StampTravel believes that friend´s recommendations instigate the best adventures. And so do I.
The application automates the process of sharing travel tips and location-based insight with your friends and favorite travelers. You can “stamp” any advice, trip, or recommendation that you would want your friend to know when in a specific location ( with a picture and a short description). You can also add stamps to your bucketlist. I´ve already created 33 stamps in 11 different countries and there are many more to come soon…
So if you want to know things such as :
- Where to get the huge stamp in the picture of this article ( and two other stamps in Hawaii and Ecuador)
- The cheapest way to go to Macchu Picchu
- Where to find a local Hammock Boat in the heart of the Amazon rain forest
- Where to see blue Lava in Indonesia
- How to safe $100 and dive with the giant Mantas on the Big Island in Hawaii for free
- Where to get close to the Lava like nowhere else
Follow my stamps : 2travelis2live
You can download the App here. And the best – it´s free!